Sabriel over at We Can Be as Tall as Grass has given me a lovely award. I always enjoy reading her blog and seeing pics of her baby gosslings `;~)
The rules: State 5 random facts about yourself and award five other bloggers.
- My hair gets shorter and shorter every time I have Carl cut it…
- I’m not a fan of loud noises
- I don’t believe in favorites
- I want to live in the mountains
- I collect witches
Doll With A Soul
In the Light of the Moon
Laughing Through the Chaos
Naima’s Belly Dance Blog
First off, I’d like to thank Magaly from Pagan Culture and Diosa from Adventures of a Misplaced Texan Zombie Girl for the lovely award `;~)
And, as with all awards, there are rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award. (did it :))
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to 15 fantastic bloggers, you discovered recently, and who you think are fantastic. (but they are all fantastic!)
- Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.
7 random things about me:
- I love Fraggle Rock
- I have tiny feet
- I live on an island
- I’ve lived in 7 states
- I don’t get along well with time. It doesn’t exist in the ShellyVerse
- I name inanimate objects
- I have a cat named Lucy.
Not sure I have 15 on my list right now, but we’ll see what I do have `;~) I find the following blogs very inspirational `;~) So thanks!
- Pagan Culture
- Adventures of a Misplaced Texan Zombie Girl
- In the Light of the Moon
- At the End of Desire
- Confessions of a Crafty Witch
- The Domestic Witch
- Twig and Thistle
- Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom
- A Pagan Tapestry